Thursday

August 30, 2007

The best show on television, Friday Night Lights, is starting its second season on Oct. 5. Austin narrowly avoided losing the filming of this show to New Mexico or Louisiana, and the show itself almost didn't get renewed. I think this show is consistently better than Weeds, The Closer, and Lost, with perhaps a tie with Heroes. I love watching it not just for the superb acting and plot lines, but for the glimpses of familiar sights around Austin in the background.

This is all to preface my latest FNL sighting of one Taylor Kitsch, who plays hunky bad-boy Tim Riggins on the show. Taylor_Kitsch
He came in to South Congress Cafe today and waited for a table behind us (we were eating in the bar area). Prior to this I have scoped out Kyle Chandler three different times, who plays Coach Taylor (also seen recently on Grey's Anatomy as the bomb specialist guy who gets blown up, and in the 1990's as the lead on Early Edition). He walks his Jack Russell Terrier around the area and lives in the State House Apartments on S. Congress.

No comments: