JT tagged me to share eight random things about myself and pass along the task to others.
Here’s how this is supposed to work:
1. Post these rules before you give your facts
2. List 8 random facts about yourself
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them
4. Leave a comment on their blog, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Stuff about me:
1. There is a whole side of my family (my mom's) that lives in Argentina, most of whom I have never met. They are there because my grandparents fled Nazi Germany in the late 1930s after Kristallnacht.
2. I came in 32nd in the Alaska State High School Cross-Country Running Championship in 1985. That was the height of my athletic career, though I kept at it through my junior year of college.
3. I have a possibly unhealthy attachment to characters from The Muppet Show.
4. I think Catherine MacKinnon is perhaps the greatest legal and feminist scholar of our time.
5. Used to play jazz saxophone.
6. Went 7 years without shaving my legs. It was great to thumb my nose at Western feminine beauty norms and confront people's discomfort.
7. Am known to get belligerent if I've had too much to drink and find myself surrounded by sexist apathetic privileged lunk-heads. And sexist crap hanging on the walls in public spaces.
8. Totally admire all the women in my life but they probably don't know it.
I am tagging:
Rockabilachica
Return of the Silver Zephyr
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
mission completed...though i did already know some of those things about you (:
I will have to come up with something more scintillating I suppose...
Post a Comment