I didn't get crap done this weekend because I was busy reading Harry Potter #7 since Saturday afternoon. I'm almost done, and I'm just sitting here at work thinking about how I can't wait until I get home to finish it. I don't want it to go by so fast, but at the same time it's impossible for me to read it slowly. I've already cried at one part, I'm such a sap.
Friday was an all-day session of consulting on the Gates project with my colleagues from Seattle. It was totally exhausting. I was so not in my right mind that when I got home I impulsively bought a domain name and webhosting without really knowing why or how I was going to do anything with it. I wonder if I can cancel it -- there's really no need in my life for more distraction.
The Nordstrom sale on Saturday was kind of disappointing. I don't know if it's because we have such a small store and they choose to carry stuff that doesn't happen to appeal to me, or if the clothes are just boring this year. I ended up buying two tops that were on the clearance racks (not the anniversary sale) and one at regular price which I'm going to return because it's too big. All in all a bit of a let down.
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
which service did you use? what webhosting service? i can totally help you with it if you used homestead, don't ditch it yet.
I used bluehost, and I'm having trouble finding a good template. They don't seem to have any. Then I looked around for free templates on the interweb, and there's so much crap out there it's hard to sort through it all.
Post a Comment